The Naked Table, our simple icon of the family dining table, is now available for purchase in the Trestle design. Originally designed as part of a project to promote sustainability in the community, and to be built by local participants for themselves in a series workshops, the Naked Table was met with much praise. We have now decided to offer this design made from locally grown and harvested Vermont maple, to our customers.
A very practical demonstration of the chain of custody from forestry, harvesting, and woodworking, to the end user, each sustainably made table connects us to the land from which it came. To purchase a "Naked Table," please add item to cart.
Visit The Naked Table Project
for more information on the experience and to sign up for a workshop.
- Made from locally grown and harvested Vermont Sugar Maple
- With Maple Leaf engraved on leg
- Natural whey finish from Vermont Natural Coatings
- Dimensions: 35" wide, 60" long, 30" high
- 1 1/8" thick top
- Lifestyle photos courtesy of Jon Gilbert Fox