ShackletonThomas takes pride in creating exceptional products for our customers. If for any reason you are not satisfied with you purchase, please contact us by phone at (802) 672-5175 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will happily accept a return or exchange of in-stock items under the following conditions:
• Returns for refund can be made within 30 days of purchase for any
reason, providing the items are in original condition. Proof of purchase required. Without proof of purchase, we may, at our discretion, offer an
exchange or store credit.
• Returns of in-stock furniture purchases will be charged a 20% cleaning and re-stocking fee.
• We cannot accept returns on personalized or custom products.
• If the product has been shipped to you and is broken upon receipt, please inform us within 10 days so we can exchange or refund your purchase.
• In case of items damaged during shipping, ShackletonThomas will cover the cost of shipping via a call tag or return shipping label. Please retain the original shipping materials. In case of return or exchange for any other reason, the customer will be required to pay the return shipping charges.
FURNITURE AND POTTERY ORDERS
Orders require a deposit of 50%. Deposit does not include shipping or tax. Remainder due on completion. There is a 20% cancellation charge on total order value. Deposit will not be refunded once order has been started.
How do I return an item to ShackletonThomas?
In order to package your returns securely, we suggest packing the product(s) in the original packing materials. We recommend insuring the return(s) for the full value, and shipping with UPS, FedEx, or USPS.
For a damaged item return, please contact us by phone at (802) 672-5175 or by email at email@example.com and speak to one of our sales staff to organize return shipping.
Other returns can be shipped with a note of explanation enclosed to:
Attn: Workshop Store
102 Mill Road