- Originally designed as part of a project to promote sustainability in the community and to be built by local participants for themselves in a series workshops, the Naked Table was met with much praise. We have now decided to offer this design, made from locally grown and harvested Vermont maple, to our customers.
- A very practical demonstration of the chain of custody from forestry, harvesting, and woodworking, to the end user, each sustainably-made table connects us to the land from which it came. To purchase a "Bare Chair," please add item to cart.
- Visit The Naked Table Project for more information on the experience and to sign up for a workshop.
- Made from locally grown and harvested Vermont Sugar Maple
- Optional Maple Leaf engraved on seat back
- Natural whey finish from Vermont Natural Coatings
- Dimensions: 18 3/4" wide, 14 1/4" deep at seat, 34 1/4" high
- Lifestyle photos courtesy of Jon Gilbert Fox
- American Hard Maple
- 18 1/4" W. 34 1/4 H. 14 1/4" D.