RICARDO SIDE CHAIR WITH SPRUNG SEAT
- This chair is named after Charles’ famous seven greats-grandfather, the famous Jewish 17th century economist, David Ricardo. Hence Charles’ middle name, Ricardo.
- This chair is the summation of all of Charles's research, knowledge, and experience designing chairs -- what makes the most comfortable and yet the most economical chair, both in production cost and style. The broad arching sweep to the back and the soft upholstered seat lends itself to long evenings at the table enjoying good food and talking with friends and family.
- Steam-bent top of back
- Hand-tied coil spring seat
- Made with horsehair, cotton and Dacron®
- Double welting around bottom edge
- Requires 1 yard of 54" wide fabric
- Shown here in walnut
- 18 1/2" W, 36" H, 15 1/2" Deep At Seat