RICARDO SIDE CHAIR WITH SPRUNG SEAT
This chair is named after Charles’ famous seven greats-grandfather, the famous Jewish 17th century economist, David Ricardo. Hence Charles’ middle name, Ricardo.
- Steam-bent top of back
- Hand-tied coil spring seat
- Made with horsehair, cotton and Dacron®
- Double welting around bottom edge
- Requires 1 yard of 54" wide fabric
- Shown here in walnut
- 18 1/2" W, 36" H, 15 1/2" Deep At Seat
You could say, that after all Charles’ experience designing chairs, this chair is the summation of all his research and knowledge into what makes the most comfortable and yet the most economical chair, both in production cost and style. It’s extremely comfortable with its broad arching sweep to the back and the soft upholstered seat.