All of our pots have a color, texture, and character of their own. No two are alike. They are all individually handmade. All of these techniques take years of skill to master. There are variations in firing and decorating which we feel keep the pots evolving and alive. It is the combination of the way we make, decorate, glaze, and fire our pots that gives each piece its unique beauty.
• All of our stoneware pieces, including the Cream Carved, Black Carved, Devonshire, and English lines are oven, microwave, and dishwasher safe.
• Porcelain pieces may be used in the microwave and dishwasher, but gentle care is recommended.
• Gold Luster pieces (containing 14kt or 24kt gold) should be used for purely decorative purposes.
• Extreme temperature changes (transfer directly from fridge to oven etc.), may result in a cracked, non-functional pottery piece.
• A lint-free cloth and glass cleaner may be used to clean and restore shine to your Miranda Thomas Pottery pieces.
• As a collector of Miranda Thomas Pottery, you will be pleased to know that in addition to their artistic functionality, most pieces are extremely robust in everyday life.