- Originally designed as part of a project to promote sustainability in the community, and to be built by local participants for themselves in a series workshops, the Naked Table was met with much praise. We have now decided to offer this design made from locally grown and harvested Vermont maple, to our customers.
- A very practical demonstration of the chain of custody from forestry, harvesting, and woodworking, to the end user, each sustainably made table connects us to the land from which it came. To purchase a "Naked Chair," please add item to cart.
- Visit The Naked Table Project for more information on the experience and to sign up for a workshop
- Made from locally grown and harvested Vermont Sugar Maple
- Optional Maple Leaf engraved on seat back
- Natural whey finish from Vermont Natural Coatings
- Dimensions: 18 3/4" wide, 16 1/4" deep at seat, 34 1/4" high
- Lifestyle photos courtesy of Jon Gilbert Fox
- American Hard Maple